The contribution of the FAED Group to sustainable development is materialised in principles and practices of corporate social responsibility that meet the needs and expectations of its stakeholders.
- Commitment to people, promoting the creation of stable and quality employment, encouraging professional development based on merit (integrity, work, and achievements) and equal opportunities as central elements.
- Commitment to safety and health, employing all means at our disposal in order to provide a healthy and safe work environment.
- Commitment to clients, improving the service and attention provided. We periodically evaluate their satisfaction and identify their expectations, by means of a transparent and impartial procedure.
- Commitment to suppliers, establishing mutually beneficial relationships for both parties, guaranteeing the supply of goods and services with the maximum guarantees of quality and safety.
- Commitment to the environment, minimizing the environmental impact of our activity and complying with the policies and procedures established in the environmental management system.
- Commitment to society, increasing our contributions to the community by satisfying local needs and meeting the company’s objectives.
- Commitment to communication and dialogue with stakeholders, maintaining channels of communication and dialogue with all stakeholders,
based on transparency, truthfulness, and commitment.
- Commitment to transparency, disseminating relevant and truthful
information about our activities, subjecting them to internal and external verification processes that guarantee their reliability and encourage continuous improvement.